UPS Customer Communications Specialist in Brussels, Belgium
Customer Communications Specialist-038997
Development and maintenance of sales and customer collateral (including Service and Tariff Guide). To be working closely with marketing and sales teams to ensure opportunities and needs for communications collateral are identified and executed in a timely manner.
Translation coordination, content review and maintenance for all www.ups.com sites of the Europe Region in response to both Corporate and local requests.
Main accountabilities and associated activities:
• Region coordination of www.ups.com content including:
o Reviewing and/or routing translated content supplied by Corporate for localisation
o Coordinating country reviews and ensuring timely feedback
o Coordinating change requests by countries and ensuring content maintenance
o Liaising between Corporate, Region, District and Country
o Training of local country resources on web content management systems
o Execution and coordination of UATs (User Acceptance Tests) to support the bi-annual Enterprise Releases
These tasks entail the cooperation and management of an existing in-country SME/editor network as well as cross-functional coordination within the Marketing department.
• Coordination of the annual Service and Tariff Guide production.
• Development of content for the Customer Email Template tool, and user support.
• Content development:
o Writing sales support collateral (sales memos, leaflets, presentations)
o Proof-reading and editing of sales material generated both in the Region office and in the countries
o Scout maintenance
• Coordination/communication of Customer Communications structures and practices, in response to requests from internal stakeholders.
• Coordination and monitoring of budget processes for all customer communications projects including:
o Issue POs and process invoices
o Create and maintain budget tracking files
o Compile budget reports
o Train stakeholders on correct process and oversee
o Liaise with UPS Accounts Payable team and vendor accounting departments on potential issues
• Degree: Bachelors or higher (preferred in Communications/Marketing/Business)
• Successful experience in the area of business communications
• Ability to manage projects and vendors. At ease with multiple stakeholders
• Strong writing and editing skills. Native English is required. Other languages are an asset
• Attention to detail and sensitivity to cultural differences are required
Primary Location Belgium-Region Office-Brussels
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: 038997