UPS Paralegal in Brussels, Belgium
Purpose of the job:
To assist the Brussels-based European Legal Department in a variety of paralegal matters related to various countries, and assist in the day to day work of the legal department
• Create and review legal documents according to defined requirements
• Provide administrative support (correspondence, contract management, invoice management, filing, etc.)
• Deal with various day to day tasks
• Professional paralegal education: e.g. a paralegal or law based degree in Belgium or an equivalent EU degree. Alternatively, several years of work experience in a law firm or legal department.
• Experience in commercial, contract and company secretarial work are an advantage
• Fluent business English is essential; other EU languages are an asset.
• Proficient with Windows-based applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with all functions within the business
• Flexible and able to work independently as well as being part of a team
• Organized and be proactive
• Reliable and solid worker
• Quick learner, with high quality standards
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to manage a variation in workloads in an international environment
job Legal & Compliance
Primary Location Belgium-Region Office-Brussels
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: 038892