UPS International Office Brokerage Liaison (Lachine 13:30 -17:30) in Lachine, Canada
International Office Brokerage Liaison (Lachine 13:30 -17:30)-038745
The International Office Brokerage Liaison must have very good multi tasking and decision making skills, in a fast paced and critical import office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Review Broker Age and Warehouse Reports and compile a list of aging shipments. Follow up with brokers, importers and shippers to expedite customs clearance on these aging shipments.
· Respond to broker requests via email and phone.
· Familiarize with customs e-manifest portal in order to check status and link shipments.
· Monitor various reports and take appropriate action when required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· MS Office (Word and Excel)
· Key Entry skills
· Able to make accurate and timely decisions in a very fast paced environment
· Work in a responsible manner
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Work Hours Flexibility
Note: Testing will be conducted.
Primary Location CA-QC-Lachine
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Administrative, Internship
Requisition Number: 038745