UPS F&A General Ledger Co-op in Louisville, Kentucky
Job Title: F&A General Ledger Co-Op
Department: F&A General Ledger
Days: Monday - Friday Hours Per Week: 40
Commitment to Position: 1 Year Hours: Between 08:00 - 17:00/TBD
Flex Time Yes If Yes, Explain: Start Time +/- 15 Minutes
Rotating Shifts No If Yes, Explain:
Travel No If Yes, Explain:
Job Freeze No If Yes, Explain:
Work Location: Air Group Building
Manager: Cliff Hyatt Supervisor: Jordan Williams
A professional office environment with members of a team. Business casual attire. The position has contact with all levels of management.
The F&A General Ledger Co-Op, through communication with a variety of positions, assists in the management of inventory and the Fixed Assets System.
This position conducts an audit of the MIPs vendor changes / additions and mointors CDAS (Computer Disposal Authorization System). This position is responsible for auditing MIPs daily, making sure additions or changes match the provided documentation, and necessary required documentation is included. The intern is also responsible for the CDAS which includes daily tasks and a monthly process to create ADAs in order to dispose computer assets. Additional assistances may be needed depending on the management team.
• Actively pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Sound analysis skills. An understanding of project management fundamentals is preferred.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple tasks successfully while meeting deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skill.
• Ability to do presentation in front of the management team.
• Knowledge of Oracle.
The successful candidate will be goal and detail oriented, resourceful with an interest in problem solving, focused on customer service and a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Finance, Accounting, and Tax, Internship
Requisition Number: 115198