UPS Business Planning and Reporting Analyst in United Kingdom
Business Planning and Reporting Analyst-039904
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our Business Planning and Reporting Team within Marketing Department. The purpose of the role is to support set up of the business plan, volume and revenue reporting.The role involves market and competitor research and reporting for UK and Ireland, and supporting the creation of business cases to improve the UPS service offering.
• Business planning for GB & IE (country volume & revenue plans, market sizing and UPS market share, business plan presentation)
• Create, analyse and report on volume and revenue forecasts for GB & IE
• The creation and management of recurring measurement/data and reporting requests for the Marketing Department
• Support the development of department-wide measurement processes that maximizes the use of information and data (using Microsoft Office and automation in VBA).
• Create and support business cases for changes to UPS service levels and service coverage.
• Market and Competitor Intelligence research and reporting, providing insight and intelligence to sales team and to senior management
• Go-to person for country marketing measurement in terms of guidance, training, idea generation, etc.
• Education level: Undergraduate degree in business management, marketing, statistics, decision sciences, mathematics or computer science.
• Skills: strong technical, analytical and communication skills fluently in English.
• MS Office expertise, with a thorough understanding of Access or other relationship databases, knowledge of Microsoft SQL server desirable.
• Advance level in Excel (formulas, pivot tables) with a basic understanding of macros and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
• Statistical methods and modelling are also an advantage.
• Must be able to problem solve and turn data inputs into logical output measurements.
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
Primary Location GB-London-Feltham-UPS House, Forest Road,Feltham
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Marketing and Communication
Requisition Number: 039904
Location: ,United Kingdom