UPS Part Time Data Management Clerk (UK) Mon-Thur 20:30-23:30 Fri 20:30-00:30 - East Midlands Airport in United Kingdom
Part Time Data Management Clerk (UK) Mon-Thur 20:30-23:30 Fri 20:30-00:30 - East Midlands Airport-040039
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
A UPS Data Management Clerk is responsible for correct preparation and reporting of documentation regarding import and export of goods to and from the UK. Working as part of a team this is a very responsible role which is key to the success of the UPS operation. As UPS is a 24 hour operation and flexibility with hours is required.
Key Responsibilities :
• Dealing with customer and other UPS facilities queries in a professional and timely manner
• Liaising effectively between various UPS Departments
• Providing data and releasing shipments for the Hub in a timely manner.
• Investigating and reporting to the Hub to assist with
• Ensuring that Hold packages and Non X-ray
packages do not go out of the hub
• Responsible for any additional task given.
Key Skills / Experience :
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work in a fast pace, time specific and targets
• Work well in a team.
• Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Self motivated and well organized.
• Polite, professional confident manner.
• Some experience in a similar work environment
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
Primary Location GB-Derbyshire-Derby-Building 106, Beverley Road, East Midlands Airport
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: 040039
Location: ,United Kingdom