UPS Competitive Intelligence Internship in Brussels, Belgium
Start Date : as of June 2018
Duration : 2 months or more
Location : Brussels, Belgium
Job Type : Unpaid internship offered to students only (internship agreement from the university needed)
The intern will join the UPS Europe Marketing team as support for the Small Package Marketing team in their Competitive Intelligence activities. This project plays a vital role in the strategic management of UPS across Europe.
As part of the daily tasks, the intern will have the opportunity to:
• Work on detailed competitors profiles of key competitors in Europe
• Provide detailed and actionable Competitive Intelligence input
• Support the Competitive Intelligence activities in the Europe region
• Maintain close collaboration with all internal stakeholders involved in the project in Europe
The internship offers participation in prime project of a fast-paced corporate environment. Depending on your skills and performance, there is the opportunity to take over parts of the work on your own.
Your university will be required to provide confirmation for the internship by signing an agreement. Please send your application with resume in English to Mrs. Emilie Acerbi email@example.com
UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight; the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, USA and with the European head office located in Brussels, Belgium, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Strong analytical skills
• Structured approach; able to prioritize and work independently
• High degree of accuracy; eye for detail; accountable
• Very good level of written and spoken English
• Permit to study and reside in Belgium
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Internship, Marketing and Communication
Requisition Number: 044586