UPS Database Developer Internship in Brussels, Belgium
Database Developer Internship
Europe Air Freight Revenue Management
Desired start date: asap
Desired duration: 3 months
Requirements: Only candidates with residency permit will be considered. University needs to agree and sign the Internship agreement.
Increase the efficiency of Revenue Management tools and databases. Drive business plan performance and objectives by optimizing and streamlining reporting processes.
We are currently seeking a full time in house Database Programmer/Developer/Analyst. This person will be responsible for analyzing current databases, resolving data reporting issues and making necessary improvements. This person will also be responsible for the automation of current database reports to reduce run-time and human errors. Main activities are:
• Learn and analyze the current databases, tools and reports
• Identify inefficiencies in current databases and investigate solutions.
• Define and automate data gathering, analysis and reporting processes.
• Provide process improvements by automating manual processes.
• Diagnose and resolve database performance issues.
• Identify new system requirements and work with the team on all aspects of functional design and implementation.
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
Intern Skills and background:
• Team Player
• Desire to improve status quo
• Strong troubleshooting / problem-solving skills
• Development experience (Professional or Academic) in Access, VBA, and SQL.
• Advanced Access database skills and understanding of relational database structures and design.
• Strong Excel background.
• Languages: Fluent English
• Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Computer Science or related field preferred.
Please send your application letter and resume
in English to Mrs. Ying Tian, email@example.com
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Administrative, Internship, Applications Development, Information Management & Security, Information Solutions
Requisition Number: 042965