UPS eCommerce Marketing Supervisor in Brussels, Belgium
eCommerce Marketing Supervisor
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for an eCommerce Marketing Supervisor to join our Europe Customer Marketing team based in Brussels, Belgium.
Working in a faced-paced, entrepreneurial environment you will be responsible for growing new acquisition channels enabling UPS to engage potential customers in their preferred digital channel, where UPS do not have presence today. You will collaborate closely with the Digital Access Program team in Corporate as well as with Country/Region Marketing. You will challenge the status quo with new, fresh innovative ideas.
What you’ll do
• Managing partnership with leading eCommerce service providers to develop mutually beneficial relationships that will add value to our customers
• Optimizing market penetration and increasing share of wallet through continuous improvements and partnership with external vendors and technology providers
• Developing go-to-market strategies driving a sustainable E-commerce growth across all markets
• Implementing new products and optimizing the existing ones by working closely together with cross-functional teams and outside vendors
• Understanding the main customer needs based on VOC feedback, competitive insights, analytics and market research
• Identifying the E-commerce industry trends and market dynamics
• Establishing performance metrics and measures against ROI targets
What you’ll need
• Driven self-starter with strong project management skills
• Able to work with and influence a range of stakeholders
• Problem-solving attitude with a result-oriented focus
• Strong numerical, analytical and conceptual skills; logical thinker
• High degree of accuracy; eye for detail; accountable
• Previous work experience preferably in Marketing/eCommerce
• Excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of any other European language is an asset
• Good knowledge of Excel. Access is a plus.
• Educated to Degree Level
What you’ll get
You will receive training on the job and will assume responsibility at an early stage of your induction. You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and annual bonus plus excellent benefits including meal vouchers, Vacation and Christmas allowances. The head office is in Woluwe Saint-Lambert, one of the best areas in Brussels. UPS has a supportive culture and promotes personal development, giving you the opportunities to grow within the company. During the current COVID 19 outbreak we are enabling all staff to work remotely from home providing all necessary equipment.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Marketing, Marketing and Communication, Sales and Marketing, Full Time, Corporate
Requisition Number: 064881