UPS Marketing Supervisor– Tradelane Management in Brussels, Belgium
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• The Marketing Supervisor leads the enhancements and profitable growth of European and International trade lanes, and implementation of relevant strategic and tactical marketing programs and initiatives.
• He/She aligns marketing priorities and initiatives with Sales, IE and Operations; collaborates with the Sales team, and interacts with customers to develop network (time in transit; cut-off, pick-up and delivery times) and service improvements and enhancements (value added services as well as pricing competitiveness).
Directs Marketing Activities on Network Capabilities
• Develops marketing plan and support the strategy to gain market share and revenue.
• Researches the market (e.g., trends, competition, industry, etc.) to forecast market opportunities, understand competition, support trade lane success, and grow revenue.
• Analyzes and interprets research market data to determine and develop network capabilities positioning statements and value propositions and to increase UPS's competitive edge.
• Implements TiT, cut-off, pick-up times, and delivery time’s strategy and manages tactical operations of the marketing plan to attain projected revenues and to penetrate pre-determined markets.
• Supports communication budget plan for trade lane initiatives.
• Measures, analyzes, and reports feedback on marketing efforts.
• Coordinates RSC requests
• Ensure TinT maps are accurate on UPS tools
Supports Sales Force
• Develops cross-selling opportunities to ensure enhancements are supported across UPS solutions, to manage and maintain relationships within UPS, and to inform and educate audiences.
• Analyzes opportunities to promote UPS services, to improve market share, and to gain rapid market awareness and approval for expediting revenue generation.
• Attends sales meetings to determine sales needs and to understand the customer's perspective.
Directs Marketing Communications
• Engages with Communications and PR to obtain press for UPS and to gain product and brand awareness for increasing sales and revenue.
• Explores trade show opportunities to gain rapid access to a larger customer base, to increase sales, and to analyze the costs and benefits of events.
Develops Marketing Presentations
• Develops presentations for senior management and Sales to ensure brand and product integrity.
• Collaborates with Customer Communications to develop collateral for internal and external audiences to support Sales in generating revenue.
• Applies Information Analysis & Solution Generation Knowledge: Familiar with primary information sources relevant to assigned area; utilizes computer-based analytical and information management tools in order to perform routine analysis; documents approach and findings; reviews results with others as appropriate.
• Applies Problem Definition & Structuring Knowledge: Identifies key factors behind basic problems and establish a path to solve them; proposes approaches to solve more complicated problems; investigates and diagnoses anomalies in routine business results.
• Conducts Customer & UPS Products Analysis : Familiar with the primary customer business processes in which UPS solutions are most frequently applied (e.g., order management, shipping, receiving, returns, accounts receivable and accounts payable); within area of responsibility, able to describe customer benefits through the application of UPS solutions.
• Creative thinker; comes up with own ideas on how to grow the business and how to position UPS solutions on the market
• Self-starter; takes action on his/her own initiative.
• Able to work independently
• Analytical skills; provides new insights based on analytical outcome to elaborate the company growth strategy
• Strong communication skills in English; able to present and defend proposals in front of the management team.
• Positive approach to internal and external customers
• Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
• Team player
• University degree - preferable in Business, Engineering and Computer Sciences
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Marketing and Communication, Mechanics and Engineering, Full-Time
Requisition Number: 059209