UPS Inside Sales Executive in Coventry, United Kingdom
Business Development is a big focus of ours, and right now we are looking for a self-motivated and highly ambitious Inside Sales Executive to work at our UPS Supply Chain Solutions facility in Coventry to cover UK North & Ireland.
Our Inside Sales Executives are responsible for the entire sales process – that’s everything from intelligence gathering and prospecting to negotiating and managing accounts.
You’ll spend much of your time growing new and existing business offering them a truly comprehensive service offering and logistics partnership.
You’ll also integrate new clients smoothly with our operations and support functions, to make sure they get the service they need.
On top of this, you’ll provide valuable business input by analyzing volumes and revenue and sharing your results. And don’t forget – while you’re getting up to speed we’ll guarantee 100% bonus for your first three months.
• Basic Salary £24,678 per annum
• OTE is uncapped (100% effective to plan will earn you an extra £6,855 per annum)
• Excellent benefits package including, company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Full industry leading training
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• Proven business-to-business outbound telesales experience is required
• The ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
• Natural problem solving talent, with proven project and time management skills
• The drive to thrive in a target-driven environment
• Excellent communication skills with experience of creating and delivering presentations
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Business Development
Requisition Number: 055022
Location: Coventry,United Kingdom