UPS OPR lll in Dallas, Texas
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is currently seeking an Export Order Processing Representative III with three or more years experience in a fast-paced Air Freight facility or closely related environment. This position will handle all the processing necessary to successfully complete an export transaction, including but not limited to Data Entry, AES submission, routing, rating, and any customer specific export requirements where applicable.
The Export Order Processing Representative III may be responsible for:
• Order entry, AES submission, document scanning, shipment routing, shipment rating and pre-alerts.
• Resolving problems and maintaining an ongoing professional relationship with the customer and vendors.
• Processing international shipments utilizing UPS-SCS software; while ensuring specific customer requirements are followed.
• Issuing customer requested and internal status reports.
• Data entry of customer orders to include routing, tracking, and rating.
• Investigating status of existing service requests or initiating a new order by confirming and entering the appropriate customer and data request.
• Maintaining quality standards established by UPS Supply Chain Solutions, our customers and vendors.
• Escalating problems and concerns beyond the ability of the OPR to an immediate supervisor or manager.
• Effectively communicating with customers and their suppliers as necessary.
• HS Diploma or equivalent in related experience.
• Three or more years customer service experience in a fast-paced Air freight facility environment.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
• Strong analytical, oral/written communication, customer service, and time management skills
• Experience in transportation, logistics, and freight forwarding working with Export processes.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Typing skills 35-40 wpm highly desirable.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Administrative, Logistics Hourly, Professional
Requisition Number: 177243