UPS Management Trainee Logistics in Diegem, Belgium
UPS (United Service Parcels) is a leading logistics company worldwide.
Entering the Management Trainee program means that you will enroll in a high quality program during which our experts will share their knowledge about different domains, including the e-commerce. Moreover, you will get the opportunity to work together with specialists and to develop skills in one of the following domains: industrial engineering, operations, etc.
The UPS Management Trainee Program lasts max 24 months during which, you will develop your technical and leadership skills but also your personal competencies thanks to a rotation through different operational assignments. The variety of experiences will boost your future career within UPS.
You do not need to be an expert in the logistic world yet, but eager to learn and have a hands-on mentality. If you have the potential and you are passionate about logistics, you will have the opportunity to take on a management position in operations at the end of the program.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Civil, Industrial, Commercial Engineering or similar.
• 1 or 2 years of working experience is a plus. If no previous professional experience, you can show proof of extracurricular activities involving leadership or project management.
• Achiever, decision maker and problem solver with a passion for our business.
• Flexibility, international mobility .
• Excellent proficiency in English with a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
We offer a stimulating professional working environment in the logistic sector. Various career opportunities with UPS on a national and international level, high-quality trainings and a high expertise. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Operations, Mechanics and Engineering
Requisition Number: 044941