UPS Senior Business Systems Analyst in Eindhoven, Netherlands
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for a candidate to work at our Brand New facility in Achtseweg Noord, Eindhoven as a Full time Senior Business Systems Analyst.
As Senior Business Systems Analyst at UPS you perform functions on highly complex initiatives and provide guidance to a team of Business Systems Analysts on cross-functional initiatives. You are the Scrum master for the teams as well as serving as a liaison between the business community and Information Technology.
You elicit and analyze business needs for highly complex applications and validate that the solutions fit within the long-term strategic vision. The determining of impact and integration of solutions to business processes and systems is also part of your job. It’s your responsibility that Business Systems Analysis work products conform to quality and content standards. You are always current on industry best practices, standards, trends, tools and techniques.
As Scrum master you service the team and make sure they complete the projects. You are adaptable and able to communicate with management about the projects within UPS. A pro-active and motivational mindset are a given for you.
You will report directly to the Applications Development Manager. Also, UPS is a multicultural organization, so it is important you are fluent in English, Dutch language would be a plus. As Senior Business Systems Analyst you will be our specialist in establishing and implementing processes that enhance efficiency, and improve work product for the enterprise.
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent benefits package including Company Pension, Holiday allowance, Health Insurance and many more
• Full industry leading training
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Systems Management, Business studies or Information technology. Scrum master certificate is preferred
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst and more than 1 years’ experience as a Scrum master. Knowledge and experience of Brokerage processes (Import, Export and Transit) is preferred
• You are able to communicate on all levels (cross-functional teams) and are a team player
• Leading teams and demonstrate value-add principles, combined with coaching and mentoring
• Ensuring Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to
• You are high energy and enthusiastic about Scrum
• Knowledge/experience in UML, Use Case analysis tools, Business process modeling, Object Oriented Analysis and Design and specification/business writing
• Understanding of C#/.NET, SQLserver and Development Methodologies
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Information Technology, Applications Development, Information Solutions, Professional
Requisition Number: 052144