UPS Senior Business Systems Analyst in Eindhoven, Netherlands
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for a candidate to work at our Brand New facility in Achtseweg Noord, Eindhoven as a Full time Senior Business Systems Analyst.
As Senior Business Systems Analyst at UPS you elicit and analyze business needs for highly complex applications and validate that the solutions fit within the long-term strategic vision. The determining of impact and integration of solutions to business processes and systems is also part of your job. It’s your responsibility that Business Systems Analysis work products conform to quality and content standards. You are always current on industry best practices, standards, trends, tools and techniques. You are adaptable and able to communicate with management about the projects within UPS. A pro-active and motivational mindset are a given for you.
You will report directly to the Applications Development Manager. Also, UPS is a multicultural organization, so it is important you are fluent in English, Dutch language would be a plus. As Senior Business Systems Analyst you will be our specialist in establishing and implementing processes that enhance efficiency, and improve work product for the enterprise.
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent benefits package including Company Pension, Holiday allowance, Health Insurance and many more
• Full industry leading training
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Systems Management, Business studies or Information technology.
• Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst. Knowledge and experience of Brokerage processes (Import, Export and Transit) is preferred.
• Outstanding communication with Customers and other Cross-Functional Teams – with ability to manage expectations and influence in a positive and confident manner
• Highly energetic and enthusiastic with a good Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
• Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing complex requirements. Prioritize requirements and create User Stories, Features and Epics. Master strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques.
• Business Analysis - Translating and simplifying requirements, Eliciting requirements
• Knowledge/experience in UML, Use Case analysis tools, Business process modeling, Object Oriented Analysis and Design and specification/business writing
• Understanding of C#/.NET, SQL server, TDD, BDD and Development Methodologies
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Information Technology, Applications Development, Information Solutions, Professional
Requisition Number: 052144