UPS Inside Support Representative in Feltham, United Kingdom
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
UPS launched the ‘UPS Collection Point’ service in 2012 to provide convenient delivery options to consumers who buy goods on the internet. This new service allows online shoppers to select a retail collection point (e.g. convenient stores, newsagent, petrol station) to have their goods delivered to, thereby eliminating the need to be at home on delivery day.
As an Access Point Inside Support Representative, you will be the front line support for the UK UPS Access Point network.
Responsibilities for an APISR include:
• Co-ordinate the Access Point on-boarding process
• Analyse performance data and liaise with Access Point owners to continually improve service quality
• Troubleshoot daily issues that arise at AP locations including: payment queries, scanning device issues, customer or driver issues
• Work with UPS Centres and field based APSRs to resolve Access Point queries
As a member of the UK Access Point Management Centre team you will need:
• Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
• Highly organised with good attention to detail, focused on customer satisfaction and results
• Proficient in MS Excel and Word
• Able to prioritise within a small Call Centre team
Flexibility is essential as you may be required to work additional or unsociable hours to meet the needs of the business
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: 046762
Location: Feltham,United Kingdom