UPS Lead Information Security Analyst in Feltham, United Kingdom
Lead Information Security Analyst
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for a full time Lead Information Security Analyst.
The Lead Information Security Analyst performs a broad range of complex technical and professional work functions to identify, investigate, analyze, and remediate information security events. He/She leads security administration and service operations' functions to ensure enterprise integrity against technical and physical risks. This position determines the effectiveness of security controls, identifies risks and control gaps, and communicates areas for process improvement and solutions through the security governance process.
He/She monitors Information Services (I.S.) security controls to protect enterprise and information assets. This position facilitates collaboration with other functions to identify security and business solutions.
He/She guides and trains colleagues to increase skill sets and knowledge. This position leads work functions to ensure appropriate resource allocation.
He/She maintains current knowledge of developing technologies and applications. This position leads the development and maintenance of business continuity planning, data, systems, and network security for systems and controls related to their job duties.
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent benefits package including company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Full industry leading training
• Remote working
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• Risk Management - Understanding and knowledge of Information Security Risk Management principles
• Third Party Process Management - Must have experience working with external third parties in contractual negotiation, information security risk management and auditing processes
• Contract Management - Experience in reviewing and negotiating third party agreements related to information security risk and/or privacy
• Project Management - Ability to lead projects from inception through completion.
• Influencing - Ability to inform, and educate key stakeholders on priorities and risks in specific agreements or assurance efforts
• Creative Problem Solving - Analytical creativity and problem solving skills, focusing on driving and achieving results in timely fashion. Ability to multitask concurrent work efforts.
• Technical Skills - Very strong technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills including ability to analyze a problem/project quickly and accurately. Strong knowledge of network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals, Linux and Windows operating systems, network, system and data analysis techniques.
• Degree in Information Security/Information/Cyber Security/Computer Science/Mathematics would be beneficial
• One of the following certificates would be beneficial CISM/CISSP/CRISC/CISA
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Information Management & Security, Information Services, Information Solutions
Requisition Number: 046074
Location: Feltham,United Kingdom