UPS Operations Process Specialist in Feltham, United Kingdom
Operations Process Specialist
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Operations Process (OP) Specialist.
The OP Specialist supports the Small Package function to ensure it meets and exceeds customer service and quality objectives. We assist with the development, assessment, and alignment of service goals with company objectives. This position also supports the implementation of training activities and provides operational support. The goal of the department is to support and strengthen the company’s Service Vision and Strategy by providing the support required for the organization to reach and exceed our goals.
Responsibilities will include the following:-
• Provides Operations Support to sites identified as having ‘room for improvement’
• Supports Tactical Initiatives including On-Site visits (UK wide)
• Administers Operational Process Analysis/Observations/Recommendations/Training/Presentations
• Generate and issue Service Related reports and follow-up activities
• Competitive Salary
• Base location is flexible
• Excellent benefits package including company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Full industry leading training
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• Confident and energetic
• A quick learner with an eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Work independently and efficiently under pressure
• Experience dealing with senior management
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Degree preferable
• Logistics experience preferable
• Flexible to travel (UK wide) to support with on-site tactical initiatives
• Full, clean driving license held for at least two years
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: 050930
Location: Feltham,United Kingdom