UPS Supply Chain Solutions Specialist in Feltham, United Kingdom
Supply Chain Solutions Specialist
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for a full time Supply Chain Solutions Specialist to cover the M4 corridor Bristol/Swindon/Reading.
The Supply Chain Solutions Specialist acts as the Subject Matter Expert for Technology, Customer Solutions Project Management, and Operational Consultancy and supports all Business Units of UPS.
The Supply Chain Solutions Specialist develops an understanding of the customer’s supply chain and supports the implementation of projects whilst trying to overcome any logistical challenges the customer has by engaging the solutions design team.
The Supply Chain Solutions Specialist follows up on integration plans and participates in Business Development customer strategy sessions. They act as a project manager during the implementation phase to ensure solutions meet and exceed Customer and Sales expectations.
• Competitive Salary plus either an Audi, Mercedes or BMW
• Excellent benefits package including company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Full industry leading training
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communicator, including verbal, written and presentation skills
• Effective time management, specifically in the areas of planning, organization and project execution
• Ability to work under pressure
• Technology skills – proficient in Microsoft office packages with the ability to use project management and presentation software.
• Experience in a customer facing role
• Degree educated
• You will need a full, clean driving license held for at least two years
• Minimum age 21 (minimum age of car insurance scheme)
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Business Development
Requisition Number: 049571
Location: Feltham,United Kingdom