UPS Warehouse Associate II (Full Time) in Freedom, Pennsylvania
Shift: Day (7:00 AM - 7:30 PM)
We are recruiting for our full-time Warehouse Associate II positions at UPS Supply Chain Solutions. The work environment is focused on quality and relies on teamwork to accomplish daily tasks. These positions may require lifting of at least 70 pounds and working at heights of up to 36 feet while using Powered Equipment.
Responsibilities will include loading and unloading, packing and unpacking, auditing, general housekeeping, kitting, inbound processing, scanning orders, shipping and receiving, put-a-way, data entry into computerized inventory control systems and inventory control. In addition, most positions will require you to operate powered equipment such as a forklift or hydraulic jack lift to perform duties.
• General knowledge warehouse terminology and tasks is required.
• Must be able to use computers and scanning equipment.
• Forklift experience is preferred.
• Must be able to read and speak English.
• All employees are required to work one (1) Saturday per quarter.
• High School diploma or equivalent certification preferred.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Warehousing, Inside Manual
Requisition Number: PAFDM99