UPS Account Executive (UK) SCS Newcastle in Gateshead, United Kingdom
For you, the status quo just isn’t good enough. You’re all about value selling. You challenge yourself, your colleagues and your clients to do things better with innovative new solutions. So why aren’t you with the leading package delivery company and the global leader in supply chain solutions? At UPS, we’re passionate about delivering better ways to orchestrate everything – from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries.
Having the UPS name behind you opens doors. When you join our organization, you’ll join a diverse team of experts, who deliver cutting-edge innovations throughout the world of global commerce. With over $50 billion in revenue, a career with us is a career filled with opportunity.
About the role
Business Development is a big focus of ours, and right now we want a self-motivated and highly ambitious Account Manager Freight Forwarding to take on the area of Newcastle. Our Account Managers are responsible for the entire sales process – that’s everything from intelligence gathering and prospecting to negotiating and managing accounts.
You’ll spend much of your time growing new and existing business with site visits to customers, offering them a truly comprehensive service offering and logistics partnership. This will include preparing and presenting high impact presentations. You’ll also integrate new clients smoothly with our operations and support functions, to make sure they get the service they need. On top of this, you’ll provide valuable business input by analyzing volumes and revenue and sharing your results. And don’t forget – while you’re getting up to speed we’ll guarantee 100% bonus for your first three months.
Your skills and qualifications
· Some proven business-to-business field sales experience, preferably industry-related
· Freight Forwarding background
· The ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
· Natural problem solving talent, with proven project and time management skills
· The drive to thrive in a target-driven environment
· Excellent communication skills with experience of creating and delivering presentations
· You will need a full, clean driving license held for at least two years
· Minimum age 21 (minimum age of car insurance scheme)
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Sales, Outside Sales Account Executive
Requisition Number: 043618
Location: Gateshead,United Kingdom