UPS HR Assistant Manager - 1 year contract [Maternity Cover] (based in Ho Chi Minh) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
HR Assistant Manager is supervisory level, provides consultative/tactical support to management team in the areas of Training, Performance Management, Health and Safety, Compliance, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, and Workforce Planning. He / She provides valued solutions to management for the implementation of HR initiatives.
• Supports full spectrum of Human Resource functions including Performance Management, Health and Safety, Compliance, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations and Workforce Planning with strong experience in Recruitment and Selection.
• Provides coaching and guidance for business management to provide solutions for workforce planning, performance management, talent management, succession planning, and employee development and compliance.
• Subject matter expert in government, agency body function in areas of compliance, regulations and procedures and keep up to date on the latest changes in local laws and regulations.
• Strategic partner to align HR policies and objective with Corporate and Business Strategies to achieve business goals.
• Tracks the HR Report Card to identify progress and goal achievement.
• Provides ad hoc HR support in order to achieve business goal.
• Manages and develop HR team including resources and people management.
• Possesses a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any relevant discipline.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as HR supervisor.
• Prior experience working in MNCs would be a plus.
• Possesses good verbal and written English communication skills.
• Able to demonstrate skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
• Confident, customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of stakeholders.
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills, self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Solid understanding and knowledge on local laws and regulations.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: 061698
Location: Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam