UPS Fleet Reliability & Maintenance/FAA Analyst in Louisville, Kentucky
Job Title: Fleet Reliability & Maint/FAA Analyst Department: Data Resource Center
Days: Monday - Friday Hours Per Week: 40
Commitment to Position: 2 years Hours: 7am - 4pm
Flex Time: No
Rotating Shifts: No
Job Freeze: No
Work Location: Air Group Building
Manager: Deanna Willouby Supervisor: Diana Cox
Office setting, professional environment.
The Fleet Reliability & Maintenance Programs/FAA Analyst is responsible for reviewing and maintaining technical and statistical data utilized for various fleet reliability reports; performs research and analysis as required to support Fleet Management and Aircraft Engineering aircraft reliability data requests; reviews and audits data provided for reporting purposes; provides regulatory reporting to the FAA and provides research and analysis as required to support FAA requests.
Responds to Aircraft Fleet Information Requests:
• Analyzes information requests to determine validity and prioritization.
• Researches requests to gather relevant data.
• Provides aircraft fleet operational data to satisfy information requests from various internal and external groups.
Generates Aircraft Fleet Reports:
• Prepares reliability reports (e.g. data reliability packages, etc.) to list aircraft systems, components, and accessories’ discrepancies, summary findings and action items
• Compiles aircraft maintenance information for service interruptions to help analyze service failures
Reports required regulatory documents to FAA
• Processes/audits system data as required for the generation of regulatory reporting
• Provides reports (e.g. Service Difficulty Reports (SDR), aircraft engine status reports, mechanical Interruption Summary Report (MIS, etc.) to the FAA
• Provides daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to FAA.
• Ensures required FAA reporting is accomplished within the required time frame.
• Minimum two years working directly in an Aircraft Maintenance function
• Experience in building and processing reports using MS Excel.
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel and Word and entry level Access.
• Strong attention to detail: Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly; maintains organized files (electronic and hard copy)
• Knowledge of aircraft terminology
• Familiar with Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
• Aircraft Records and/or Aircraft Materials experience a plus.
• IMPACTS and MIPS systems experience
This individual will work with various internal and external customers:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to meet established deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills and able to handle multiple tasks throughout the work day.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Engineering, Information Technology, Plant Engineer, Professional
Requisition Number: 274457