UPS Flight Training Prog Dev Tech/ Ground School Sup in Louisville, Kentucky
Job Title: Flight Training Program Development Technical Supv
Department: Flight Training Program Development
Days: Mon - Fri
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00
Commitment to Position: 1 year
Flex Time: Y
Rotating shifts: N
Job Freezes: N
Work Location: Louisville – Flight Training Center
Manager: Gloria Hatcher
The Flight Training Program Tech Supervisor reports directly to the Flight Training Program Development Manager. This position manages the curriculum design process in compliance with the UPS Advanced Qualification Program Manual.
Duties include the following
• Supports course development initiatives through standardized use of ISD (Instructional Systems Design) methods.
• Develops data analysis methods for design and monitoring of courseware effectiveness.
• Monitors the progress of FTC training initiatives to ensure the Learning Objectives of implemented ISD plans are accomplished.
• Coaches Flight Training Program Curriculum Development Specialists and SMEs on use of the ISD process for curriculum design.
• Manage standardization of the Common JTA (Job Task Analysis) and Qualification Standards.
• Ensure conformity, standardization and compliance of AQP changes.
• Serves as a liaison to the FAA and as a UPS AQP industry representative.
• Previous ISD (Instructional System Design) experience in a corporate learning environment or post-secondary Degree in ISD required.
• Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required.
• Airline/Aviation experience preferred.
• Project Management experience a plus.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Access.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: 182307