UPS Driver in Lummen, Belgium
Pick up and delivery of packages and documents to customers in a service-oriented manner, and according to predefined time limits. This must be done according predefined procedures and with an appropriate administration.
Tasks and responsibilities:
•Treatment of shipments, deliveries and pick-ups with the portable computer (DIAD)
• Planning autonomously the route according to priorities of delivery and collection
• Direct contact with dispatching
•Deliver or collect packages at customer's / UPS access points according to delivery or pick-up documents.
• Driving vehicle with respect of UPS safety rules
• Bring in leads of potential customers
• Receiving money from cash shipments and submit those on a daily basis.
•Providing information to customers and implement the necessary administration
sending and collection
•You are customer focused
•You can work independently and have a great sense of responsibility
•You are reliable and stress resistant
•You are flexible, accurate and conscouis
•You can express yourself in French and have a knowledge of English and Dutch
•You possess a driving license B for min two years and also years of driving experience
You have a good sense of orientation
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: 043727