UPS Marketing Manager in Madrid, Spain
This is a temporary position (Maternity Leave Cover)
How would you like experience managing one of the world’s largest shipping and logistic brands? We’re offering you the position of temporary Marketing Manager on maternity cover. Your job will be to protect and expand our reputation as we carry out our ambitious growth plans. You’ll be key to improving volume, revenue and profit in several English and Spanish-speaking countries, identifying existing market opportunities as well as creating new ones. This won’t just be a caretaker role – we need an ambitious ideas person to hit targets and impress us. Who knows where your career could go from there?
What you’ll be doing
• Supporting the sales process by developing growth strategies and action plans that break down the needs of our target market.
• Making sure the right revenue management initiatives and pricing processes are being applied.
• Collaborating with colleagues in each market country to ensure they’re capitalizing on growth opportunities and refining their marketing strategies.
• Working closely with each market country to establish action plans and coordinating the successful execution of initiatives.
What you’ll get
• Full industry-leading training and a supportive, understanding team around you.
• A salary that competes with the biggest businesses in our market.
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ and all our employs have an equal opportunity to progress within the company regardless of gender, race, sexuality or background.
• During COVID, we’re determined to be as flexible as possible in helping you work between home and project locations.
What you’ll need
You should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s university degree and proven marketing experience. You must also be fluent in both Spanish and English, as you will be communicating with clients and colleagues worldwide. This means you’ll also be a strong but diplomatic negotiator, who always understands when and how to make the right commercial decisions. You’ll also have your own network of useful contact, or at least have the ability to build one quickly in this area.
How we recruit
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Marketing, Marketing and Communication, Sales and Marketing, Full Time, Corporate
Requisition Number: 064558