UPS Account Manager in Manchester, United Kingdom
We move heaven and earth to take almost anything under the sun anywhere in the world at UPS Supply Chain Solutions. The way we do it saw our clients take us to the top of Mastio & Company’s Performance Benchmarking Award Rankings in 2018. That’s what we call a vote of confidence.
Join us and you can expect a big opportunity to make the most of what you know. You’ll get to deepen your all-round expertise too as the entire end-to-end sale process will be yours to direct. And with routes by air, sea, road and rail, plus a range of premium and specialist services to sell, you’ll have a compelling offer on your side. So when you come to sell it, you’ll do it with the feeling and enthusiasm that will make clients confident you can handle anything for them.
You’ll find the small print of the full package you need to be below. But, first, here’s what you’ll get for delivering:
• £31,500 basic salary
• Uncapped OTE (£15,625 a year if you hit target)
• We have a ‘promotion from within policy’, so unlimited scope to progress too.
• We keep you moving with a company car and secure your future with a company pension and industry-leading training.
• We look after you outside work too with holiday pay, discounts at major retailers and leisure attractions.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
• Come with a solid freight forwarding background.
• Excel at winning business and achieving targets.
• Solve problems without fuss and manage your time and projects with ease.
• Have drive and inspire confidence when it matters most.
• A full, clean driving license for at least 2 years.
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Warehousing, Brokerage and Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Marketing & Co, Professional
Requisition Number: 054761
Location: Manchester,United Kingdom