UPS GBS Intermed A/R Associate in Medellín, Colombia
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Translatable Rich Text
This position is responsible for balancing payments and adjustments in PPS and other local applications. He/She accurately records all accounting transactions, identifies exceptions, research causes for holds/delays and initiates resolution. Completes system reports, records accurate accounting transactions, sorts, files, matches invoices for processing, examines, analyzes, verifies and corrects accounting transactions. Serves as a liaison between departments and performs other tasks as requested.
• Causation of payments
• Research to identify deposits
• Accounting adjustments
• Closing Reports
• Direct contact with cash customers (reconciliation)
• Portfolio monitoring
• Contact with operations (COD)
• Experience of at least 6 months in accounting areas
• Intermediate English (Strong in writing and listening)
• Preferably - Administrative Careers (Technologist or professional completed or studying last semesters)
• Intermediate level of Excel
7:00 am a 5:00 pm - Monday to Friday
Info Internal Candidates: Position Grade 7
Deadline for internal candidates to Apply: November 8th, 2022 (5 pm)
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: R22026170