UPS Ops Admin Assistant III in Miami, Florida
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position performs advanced administrative responsibilities including preparation and analysis of more complex reports, compilation of information from various sources, handling small scale projects, and analysis using various software packages. He/She may direct the work of others and provide instruction and guidance to lesser experienced employees. This position performs general office duties including word processing, data entry, auditing documents, answering phones, distributing mail, reserving conference rooms, coordinating meetings and other duties as assigned. He/She may deal with confidential material on a regular basis.
• Executes a comprehensive examination of various documents including commercial invoices, international bills of lading, and shipping documents to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Researches and corrects errors resulting from incorrect pre-advise information.
• Compiles and saves shipping documents (paper or electronic) to comply with government regulations.
• Prepares complex reports/presentations.
• Performs analysis using various software packages and databases (e.g. MS Access).
• Provides advanced office support knowledge and skills.
• Prepares and/or coordinates information for internal and external contacts.
Grade level 007
• High School Diploma, GED, or International equivalent
• 2+ years' office warehouse support experience - Preferred
• Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, attention to detail and time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
• Accurate and rapid data entry
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: R23010436