UPS PT Hub Supervisor - Night shift in Omaha, Nebraska
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position supervises Package Handlers and trains, develops, and holds workgroups responsible for safety, production and attendance. He/She sets and maintains high standards for account productivity, accuracy, customer service, organization, communication, cooperation, and safety. This position provides innovative and effective leadership and cultivates a functional working relationship with all levels of personnel throughout the organization.
• Responsible to ensure that all employees adhere to safety policies and procedures at all times, operating in full compliance with department, station, corporate and OSHA requirements.
• Manages department resources to ensure maximum output, accuracy, and efficiency at all times.
• Establishes and promote a positive, team-oriented work environment emphasizing employee involvement, pro-active communication, inter-departmental cooperation, and continual improvement on all levels.
• Implements employee personal development plans as required to ensure the continuing professional growth of department personnel.
• Ensures all department employees receive specific and detailed orientation, skills and safety training, appropriate materials and information, regular evaluations, and pro-active coaching to support their continued development.
• Ensures all employees adhere to safety policies and procedures at all times.
• Ability to lift 70 lbs./32 kgs.
• Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
• Management experience - Preferred
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Hub & Feeder Operations
Requisition Number: R23011482