UPS Account Executive in Otopeni, Romania
Territory to cover: Bucharest
Sell a brand and a service that delivers in every respect. We deliver almost anything anywhere it needs to go so we have a rock solid base for our ambitious growth plans. Your job will be to build on our industry-leading reputation to make them a reality.
Maximise the opportunities from existing business. Nurture it. Get out there and wins some more. That’s your brief - and you’ll get all the freedom you need to impress us. Finding leads. Converting them.Then managing every account so every customer is a happy one.
We like our people to be happy too. So we’ll make sure you’re well rewarded. You will get:
• A competitive salary + benefits
• Bonus at targets
• Industry-leading training
• As much scope to progress as your potential can handle via our ‘promotion from within policy’
What you’ll do:
• Making sure every customer gets the best from our comprehensive logistics service
• First-class account management and savvy pitches for new business
• Engaging presentations and seamless onboarding for new customers
• Managing the end-to-end sales process
• Forecasting and analyzing to keep colleagues in the loop
What you’ll need:
• A solid B2B sales background
• If you’ve worked in supply chain and logistics, so much the better
• Problem-solving and time management skills
• Impressive customer focus and comprehensive product knowledge
• A natural way with people and instinct for knowing how to exceed expectations
• A full, clean driving license
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Sales, Business Development, Full Time, Account Managers, Professional
Requisition Number: 063471