UPS Freight Clerk UPS SCS in Santry, Ireland
UPS Company Overview:
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a $51.5 billion corporation by focusing on enabling commerce for its customers around the world. Today, UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, UPS delivers more than 15.5 million packages and manages the flow of goods, funds and information for its customers in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Globally, UPS employs 425,000 people, utilizes a delivery fleet of approximately 100,000 vehicles and operates the 9th largest airline in the world.
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Freight Clerk for
UPS SCS Ireland in Santry
Successful candidate’s duties will include to not be limited to:
• Accept & process booking for all freightf consignments.
• Liaise with all service partners to ensure all collections/deliveries are completed on time
• Completion of all customs declarations & paperwork
• Invoice files to ensure on time billing for customers
• Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
• Ensure compliance with Revenue & Customs regulations
• Ensure compliance with company procedures and industry/statutory legislation
At UPS, we care about your finances and your future. We are happy offer all employees the following;
Yearly flexible benefit scheme
We facilitate optional employee contributed pension plans on your behalf
UPS offers both a disability benefit & a death in service plan.
Employee Discounted Shipping Program
Bike to Work Scheme
Education reimbursement policy
Skills and attributes required for the position:
• Fluency in English is essential both written & verbal
• Experience processing temperature controlled shipments would be an advantage.
• Dangerous Goods Certified would be an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication & reporting skills
• Strong planning, organizational & monitoring skills
• Ability to work in a pressurized & dynamic environment
• Good time management skill
• Aptitude for problem solving
• Attention to detail and high personal standards
• Open to work flexible & additional hours
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Administrative, Professional
Requisition Number: 053745