UPS Compliance & Ethics Supervisor in Singapore, Singapore
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The APAC Compliance Supervisor supports and drives compliance programs and activities in collaboration with the business units in the Region. He / She is responsible for assisting / managing compliance tasks as well as monitoring the Region’sefforts towards completion of compliance risk mitigation.
Role and Responsibilities
• Support Corporate Compliance Programs and compliance with UPS Policies and Procedures
• Support the Region and Districts’ Business Risk and Compliance Committee (BRCC)
• Review Vendor Third-Party Due Diligence Requests
• Conduct Vendor Third-Party Due Diligence activities
• Review business unit expenses for compliance with FCPA requirements
• Collaborate with Region and Districts in monitoringcompletion of Self-Assessments and Corrective Action Plans
• Collaborate with Region and Districts in monitoring Licenses & Permits for timely updating and renewal
• Collaborate with Region to drive timely completion of core compliance training modules
• Assist, manage or lead Ethics Hotline Investigations
• Support the Districts’ Regulatory Compliance Framework
• Assist with Compliance seasonal programs and staff enquiries
• Conduct Compliance Training for employees in the Regionand Districts
• Promote awareness for Compliance Programs through quarterly newsletters and other initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in law, finance or business management
• Minimum 4 to 6 years’ experience in compliance / audit or related field
• Good-applied knowledge of Compliance program areas (Anti-Corruption, Antitrust, Anti-Harassment).
• Relevant Logistics Industry Experience (preferred US MNC Exposure)
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin. Additional language skills are advantageous.
• Ability and willingness to travel in APAC countries.
• Highly analytical with strong attention to detail and ideally experience in Risk Management.
• High level of enthusiasm and capability to cope with work pressure.
• Passion for excellence and continuous improvement.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: R22023934