UPS Brokerage Supervisor in South Korea
The Brokerage Supervisor leads operations at a brokerage site. He/she executes operations plans, monitors and communicates operation's performance, manage operations to meet customer deadlines, and maintains a close relationship with customers. He/she manages the brokerage site's financial performance, organizes and prioritizes workloads and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ensures compliance. This position oversees supervisors.
1) Import and export customs clearance
Administers Compliance and Quality Process
Respond to information requests and notices of action from customs to ensure timelines are met
Evaluate performance against quality goals to develop process improvements and increase quality levels.
2) Provide Customer Care Assistance
- Conduct customer meeting and quarterly business reviews to assist customers in maintaining a leading business edge.
3) Conduct Exception Reviews
Review reports to manage exceptions proactively
Resolve problem in a timely manner to meet customer needs and avoid penalities.
Review customs' memorandums and notices to be aware of customs' regulation changes and industry news.
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelors Degree
• More than 5 Years of Relevant Experience
• Licensed customs broker
• Practical experience in brokerage & Clearance
• Able to provides people with tools, knowledge, and opportunities to develop themselves.
• Able to access appropriate databases.
• Good ability for reading, writing and speaking English are preferred.
• Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill.
Mon to Fri (09:0018:00) 40 hours a week
205, Incheon Int'l Airport Cargo Terminal C, 77-45, Gonghangdong-ro 295beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon, Korea
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Logistics, Professional
Requisition Number: 050283
Location: ,South Korea