UPS Kyunggi center On-Road Supervisor in South Korea
Ops Supervisor position is responsible for supervising all center activities. He/She is accountable for ensuring packages are pick-up and delivered accurately and loaded onto appropriate trailers for movement to next location. This position requires good fellowship with safety compliance, retention and hiring’s, manages and develops, manages Internal and External customer needs, conducts department planning, solving irregularities, facility management, risk management, vendor contract, and CHSP activity and IDG shipment audit. He/She is required from 09:00 am to 18:00 pm for 40 hours a week.
• Applies knowledge of OPS processes, procedures and methods to ensure safety, quality and performance within the operations.
• Uses knowledge of Ops tools, equipment and technology to properly and safely pickup and delivered packages/shipments.
• Irregularities follow-up and evaluate group performance
• Facility and Data Management
• Vendor contract, training and develop of groups to meet the business requirements
• IDG shipment/document audit
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or above
• Hands-on knowledge in MS Excel, WORD and Powerpoint
• Good ability to read & write in English
• Positive and strong leadership as well as open mind
• Confident, strong willed and trustworthy
• Permanent Position
• Kyunggi center (8, Changmarwit-gil, Uiwang-Shi, Gyeonggi-Do, 16078, Korea)
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Category: Package Handling, Inside Manual
Requisition Number: 049562
Location: ,South Korea