UPS [UPS Korea] Incheon center_Feeder Driver in South Korea
Feeder Driver is responsible for providing quality service, improving performance, and maintaining compliance with environmental, health and safety requirements in the assigned job.
He/She performs the following key steps in the cycle of a shipment moving shipment from center to HUB, as well as providing pick-up and delivery for specific customers. He/she verifies the information on shipping documentation is correct and veriies the shipment matches the information on the shipping documentation, and with delivering shipments to the consignee through verifying the count and condition of the packages delivered to the consignee, and with collecting funds when appropriate.
• Connect shipment between Center and HUB.
• Responsible for loading/unloading shipment.
• Accomplishing to meet the service commitment with our customer in a safe and timely manner, when picking up and delivering the packages.
• Providing quality service with our customers without sacrificing quality commitment with the customers.
Education and Work Experience
• Driver experience at least over 1 years
• Class 1 regular Driver's License holder
• Basic knowledge of reading and writing English
• Proactive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
• Driving record (more benefit to Green Driver's license holder)
Company: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Requisition Number: 047849
Location: ,South Korea